Monday, November 12, 2007
Going to the dentist
Today I went to the dentist. I was scared but when I got there, there were so many toys! I played with them for awhile. Then it was the time to go to the dentist's chair. The dentist's name was called Mr Rashid Tahir. I watched TV over there while he checked my teeth. He said that my tooth needed an X-ray. He said that when I grew older, I would need to wear braces. I have 22 teeth now. I have 2 permanent teeth now. So, I needed to use adult toothpaste. I wouldn't need to change my toothbrush. I didn't have an injection. The dentist said that I have healthy teeth. I was rewarded a gift. It was a compass. I said thank you. I was very happy because I was not scared at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment